Monday, January 6, 2014

The ultimate lesson in leadership

This year I am sure IMD will have plenty of lessons in leadership. There will be a lot of reading, discussion, self-reflection and constructive criticism on how I can become the best leader I can be. I am excited and grateful for this opportunity.

However, I know the biggest lessons and challenges I will encounter elsewhere. They will come from this incredibly powerful little being, still incapable of walking or talking - but already full of wisdom and wonder.



Welcome to the world, Little Marshmallow. I will be here to protect you, support you, and guide you. I know I will learn as much from you as you will from me. I promise you I will work my hardest to make the world you grow up in is a safe, happy and wondrous place.

2 comments: